Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cheat day

This is just a quick update. Today was my anniversary and "cheat" day.  Wait a minute... that sounds so wrong.  It was my "cheat day" for my diet.  Yes, I did eat a lot of food. I did consume onion rings and half of a loaf of bread. White bread with butter and garlic.  And it was good. I think I gained about 5 pounds back.  Oh well.  It was worth it.

As for my "improver" job, my sister-in-law may have beaten me to the position.  This is what we came home to after our anniversary dinner...



I loved it! David, Cooper and I giggled about it before bed. A great way to end a great day.  What will tomorrow bring?  I'm back on the wagon but with a new hairdo.  My hair is now short, red and sassy. I am hoping it will give me enough attitude to survive the next 11 days on Medifast. Let's go! Bring on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment